Purpose: To ensure order and delivery stage is a smooth transitional process offering a high customer service.
Scope: The candidate must be able to demonstrate strong data entry skills in a efficient manner whilst accurately completing the task in hand. Reporting directly to Warehouse and Logistics Manager the candidate is required to work in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to process a high turnover of information. The aim is to streamline the backend of the sales process and service the customers need to a high standard.
Please note that this job description is intended only to act as a guide to the requirements of this role and is not an exhaustive list. As such all job descriptions are non-contractual and may be subject to review and amendment. The Company and management reserve the right to require you to undertake reasonable duties and tasks which are not detailed below.
- Process all orders in a quick and efficient manner
- Ensure orders are accurate and despatched within the time slot given
- Monitor stock levels and report and shortfalls if seen
- Allocate and release orders to be picked ahead of time
- Monitor credit levels and report any that are overdue
- Process proformas and payments
- Communicate with transport where applicable
- Answer delivery queries
- Book vehicles into the manufacturing facility
- Answer incoming calls
The competencies listed are appropriate to the Operations Coordinator Role and are an illustration of the qualities that the Company requires:-
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong organisational skills
- Can do attitude
- Be multi skilled
- Process driven
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good attention to detail
22 days holiday per annum plus Bank holidays
Employee Assistance Programme
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Note to applicants – Once we have received your completed application, this will be reviewed against set criteria for the role. Due to the volume of applications received, if you do not hear back after 2 weeks please assume on this occasion that unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.